What are manned guarding services?
Manned guarding is an extremely classified, competent, and certified security service offered by an esteemed security service company. It can promptly identify and eliminate potential threats most efficiently. They have adequate infrastructure to respond to any emergencies and safeguard your people, wealth, and resources to be safe. It can be your office, warehouse, school or college, manufacturing site, or any other classification commercial premises. Manned guarding can reduces the space for any burglary and vandalism. It's beneficial for reducing your insurance expenses. It is an excellent proactive solution to your security program, protecting your resources to be safe, and it does not compromise your insurance cover.
What are the important components of a robust electronic security solution?
A robust electronic security solution offers flexible and comprehensive software solutions and services – that are easily accessible, and convenient. It is backed by a protection structure with 360° visual surveillance. It’s no wonder that has ample scope of important components, such as. Video management systems (VMS) is an identical optical analytics software that controls security cameras. Record and save every video to identify colors, shapes, and indeed people. This VMS offers integrated and programmable AI technology with diverse video features like:
- Color detection is a vital feature for identifying characters;
- Shock pre identification and state of tampering assessments to prevent damage;
- Activity detection to recognize individuals, cars, and other matters;
- Audio detection for reciprocal communication and other vulgar noise detection;
- Heat identifications at the early stage and alarming of any kind of fire breakouts in highly standardized environments;
- Enter/exit identifications to maintain field surveillance; and
- Auto-tracking to constantly observe potential or active hazards.
- Specific camera surveillance;
- Specific Dome Surveillance Cameras;
- Onboard Dome Surveillance Cameras, an advanced technological Surveillance “a complete monitoring onboard activities on trains, trams, and metros”;
- PTZ Camera network with mechanized systems for complete coverage, spin up to 360 degrees, clear optical and digital zoom lens.
What is CCTV and what different types of CCTV?
Closed-circuit television refers to CCTV camera is a technique of video feeds with a closed visual surveillance system to monitor activities. It helps users to observe all activity within the surveillance areas.
Some additional features such as high resolution, picture identifications, and night vision allow incredible specifications on surveillance areas.
There are different kinds of CCTV cameras and specifications available on the market.
- Dome CCTV Cameras
- Bullet CCTV Cameras
- IP Cameras
- C-Mount CCTV Cameras
- PTZ Pan Tilt & Zoom Cameras
- Infrared CCTV Cameras
- Wireless CCTV Cameras
- HD CCTV Cameras
What is QRT and its importance in emergency situations?
Quick Response Team (QRT) is a specialized service under an emergency and rapid action team of medical vehicles functioned by a fire department. QRT is a responsive activity to dispatch calls to the emergency medical service teams within their activity areas for providing rapid assistance. Emergencies can be unpredictable, they can happen anywhere and at any moment. The terrible spirit of an emergency is uncertain and can pose a great threat to lives, and properties. It can leave a tremendous impact on human lives existence. Being organized and policy is essential to combat critical moments to protect lives, the environment, and wealth.
The importance of QRT is:
- Rapid decision and cyclical incident monitoring
- Effective communications in the affected areas
- Strategic rescue operations and restoration settlements
- Avoid casualties and injuries.
- Decrease damage to buildings, commodities, and supplies.
- Safeguard the environment and society.
- Advancement in rescue operations, and restoration of normal activities.
What is an intrusion detection system?
An IDS (intrusion detection system) is a software application that essentially analyzes data packets and determines whether or not it is an under attack. It can monitor and safeguard a network from malicious attacks or policy breaches. For the sake of cybersecurity solutions, it can detect malicious activity or policy violation that is often recognized or secured data. Some IDS can react to identified intrusion upon detection. These are restricted protocols maintained through intrusion prevention systems (IPS).
There are two variants in the IDS application, such as
Host-Based IDS (HIDS): A host-based IDS solution is used on an individual endpoint and created to defend it against various threats (internal and external).
Network-Based IDS (NIDS): A network-based IDS solution is used to control an integrated secured network