Entrance of Hospital
- Ensuring entry and exit gates are kept clear of vehicle and people for easy access to hospital.
- Ensuring no vehicle stops outside casualty gate except ambulance or vehicle carrying critical patient.
- Cabs and private cars are parked at the designated place.
- Allowing one visitor per patient at a time during visiting hours only.
- Making sure that only one Attendant is allowed with the patient.
- OPD Patients are restricted only to the designated area.
- No one is unnecessarily allowed loitering inside the hospital premises.
- Ensuring that patients in critical condition or requiring immediate attention are attended on priority.
- Ensuring that all IPD patients are directed to the admission counter for necessary admission procedure.
- Ensuring that all OPD patients are directed properly to the OPD.
- Controlling hostile relatives of patients through open dialogue.
- Dealing firmly with hostile relatives on threat to doctors and nursing staffs.
- Informing Police after reporting to admin head.